.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, March 08, 2004
 
Human Resources
See:

Today, I have worked with Shirley.
She gave me some resumes, I phoned the applicants and set up interviews. We had one interview this afternoon and it was interesting to see what questions Shirley asked.
I hope I will have such Interviews in my future because I believe that the Interview was really laid back.
I also read some of the resumes and I had to think about the classes here and what we have learned about resumes and cover letters. Some did a really good job and some were just messy. I personally wouldn't even have picked some of these resumes.
So all in all it was interesting to see these things from the other side as an all time applicant ;)

Sibel

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com