.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Monday, March 01, 2004
 
Happy Birthday John
See:

Well, first of all I hope everybody had a nice weekend. I did, I was in Seattle (like every weekend) and had a great time with my friends. Anyways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN. I'M SURE YOU WERE PRETTY MUCH SURPRISED. I wish you all the best for the future.

I just saw that I'm not the only one posting here on the Vec Interns site. I'm glad John that you find someone new ;) So I won't be the only one boring the VEC staff..haha just kidding.

Today, I have translated some more horrible german sites and connected the links on the pages that were in english to the german sites. Makes sense, doesn't it? That's all I have done today. I translated 4 sites within 5 hours. And I mean it's not that I had to only change some words. NOOO, I had to translate the whole site since every single word was wrong.
I'm kind of sad that i had to sit in the office all day, because it's so beautiful outside. That's why I had lunch outside today. Since I have been here Vancouver it was sunny and beautiful for only a week.

Sibel

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com