.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, March 02, 2004
 
Handling phone calls
See: http://www.vec.ca

I was sitting at Recption this afternoon and answering some phone calls from host families and agents. I had difficulty handling some phone calls today. As soon as I answered the phone, the lady seemed to be angry...... I was a little nervous what to say to her, but Shirley and Inga helped me so it was OK. I think I need to have "better" reception skill.
Good thing being a intern at VEC is that there is always someone helps me and answers my questions. I really appreciate their help!

I finished trasnlation work from yesterday, so I am happy! I will be working on more translation tomorrow.

Eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com