.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, March 09, 2004
 
Getting there
See: http://www.vec.ca/Japanese/9/immigration-canada.cfm

It was another fine day today. I went out a little bit to take a break, it was windy but sky was beautiful.

I was working on translation from yesterday, I was almost done but I couldn't finish "Working Permits" page today. I have been working on translation about visas in Canada. I didn't know some of immigration and visas procedures, but now I am an expert! I can answer questions regarding visas to students now.

Also, I was sitting at reception this afternoon. Although phone didn't ring so much today, I felt I was becoming better at Reception day by day.

I will finish translation "Work Permits" page tomorrow, and I will be taking students to Chinatown tour, VEC's activity, tomorrow.

Eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com