.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Friday, March 19, 2004
 
Game Over
See:

Unfortunately, today was my last day as an Intern here at the VEC. Yup, 4 weeks are already over.
I want to thank all of the VEC Staff for helping me whenever I needed it. I enjoyed my time here with you and maybe I'll see you all again. I can only encourage every student to experience what I experienced here as an Intern and as a student.

I truly appreciate the fact that the staff didn't treat me as a student but as an employee like all the others. Too bad that you weren't here today John. Thank you so much for showing me all the little details about Web Marketing. It'll definitely help me in the future. Get well soon my friend.
Also thank you Mr. Gardner for your help and advices, for being patient and explaining everything to me.
I'm still speechless and don't know what else to say. Thank you VEC for everything!

I will hopefully see you all again!


C-Bell

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com