.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, March 16, 2004
 
Business Internship Program
See: http://www.vec.ca/english/3/internship.cfm

I worked with Lauren, Director of Business internship, this afternoon. My job was to make phone calls to companies if they were interested in having internship. I called publishing companies and accounting firms and asked them what qualification and position were available now. (I felt I was doing some research about companies.) Although they seemed to be busy, they kindly answered my questions.

I think sometimes it is a little hard to find a company that exactly matches students request, and I feel I am lucky being a intern at VEC. I hope VEC students have good experience during their Internship Program like me!

Eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com