.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Wednesday, March 03, 2004
 
At Reception Desk
See:

I was sitting at Reception almost a whole day, and I found my "weaknesses" as a receptionist. When things were getting a little too busy, I was in panic! For example, I couldn't even say an easy word (it was "arrival" today).
On the other hand, I really enjoyed talking with students here at VEC. And I was really happy when students said "Thank you" to me.
It was a little tough day for me, but thank you everyone for helping me today!

Eri

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com