.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Thursday, March 04, 2004
 
another english site on the german page
See: http://www.vec.ca/German/10/spanish_mexico.cfm

Well, I'm still translating pages. Today, it was a site on the Study in Mexico page and there are some more. I could only translate 2 pages. It was too much and it's really tough sitting on the comp all day and read on the screen. Therefore I had to take some breaks because my eyes hurt.
I will have to continue tomorrow and try to finish the other 3 sites.
That's all I can write for today.
Wish you all a good evening!

Sibel

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com