.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Friday, March 05, 2004
 
3 other pages
See: http://www.vec.ca/German/10/tefl_mexico.cfm

I managed to translate 3 english pages into german. See the link below ;) This is just one of them.
I definitely won't do any translation work next week since my eyes hurt already. I can't read things on the screen that's why I usually print things that I want to read out.
I talked to Shirley (Human Resources) today and I will work with her next week, probably not every day but maybe every other day.
It was professional teacher day or something, so it's a free day for vec's students and I must say I loved it, because it was sooooo quiet here. haha.

Wish you all a good weekend!

"If the Romans had been obliged to learn Latin, they would never have found time to conquer the world"-Heinrich Heine

Sibel

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com