.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Thursday, February 26, 2004
 
The world is full of strategies
See:

As you probably noticed already there's an entry missing. Well, I was ill yesterday and spent most of the day in my little one room studio in my bed with fever. I'm doing a lot better today.

Today, I continued working on the keywords on the german site. Whoever translated that site used english keywords. Now, who in Germany or which german speaking countries are supposed to find us???Duh!
Since the german VEC site has many linked sites it was somehow tough to edit all of them. Therefore, I'm not done yet. On top of that I tried to find out what keywords Internet users browse on the search engine sites to find what they are looking for.
There's this deepmetrix site which allows me to get all these information I need. That way I can choose the keywords on the VEC site more carefully and effectively. I guess I'll see the changes when I'm back in Germany. Mr. Gardner, you can count on me checking the sites once in a while to see if there are any changes ;)
Thanks to John who explained me the meaning and contents of the deepmetrix page plus for the book "Search Engine Visibility". I'm sure this will help me a lot. Ummm, you'll get it back someday ;)
I was supposed to work with Dreamweaver today but I assume that Victor (our tech) has forgotten about me..sigh!
I just realized that I've learned a lot today within 8 hours and it feels good to learn new things and then to utilize them right after. Thanks again John!!
Sibel

Ps.:"Only those who have learned a lot are in a position to admit how little they know." L. Carte.

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com