.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Friday, February 27, 2004
 
More translations and tricks
See:

Well, I continued with what I did yesterday. Edited 'english' keywords on the GERMAN sites *scratches head*. Besides, I discovered the german "student comments" page which in my eyes wasn't german. So I will have to correct that tomorrow. Whoever translated that site it wasn't a good job. You better not use Online Translation software. So to every non german student: IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH AN ONLINE TRANSLATOR SOFTWARE FORGET IT, IT'S NOT WORKING THAT WAY!

Other than that I've learned more about search engines and how to optimize the keywords today.
Thanks for installing Dreamweaver on my comp Victor. I'll forgive you after you forgot about me yesterday. hehe. Adriana showed me how to use the Software. So, now I know the basics and I must say, it's so much easier than the web wizard. Anyways, that's all for today.

I wish everyone a goooooood weekend. I'll definitely have one ;)
Sibel

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com