.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada. The Intern's Journal

Journals by Interns at Vancouver English Centre, in Vancouver, Canada.


Tuesday, February 24, 2004
 
Loooooong day
See:

I don't want to make it sound bad but time didn't seem to go by today. It was dragging.

I finished my translation from yesterday and I must say I'm satisfied with what I did to the german VEC pages. Other than that, I had to edit some key words so german students can find us easily on the Net. Oh yes, we need some more Germans or Europeans here. ;) So I will definitely work harder on it tomorrow. I want to at least contribute to VEC's success. Thanks to Mr. Gardner who showed me how that works.
He also showed me some other tricks based on their marketing management. I found it very interesting and I'm really looking forward to learning more on marketing strategies.
So, that's it for now. More from me tomorrow evening.
Sibel

    |
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com